Saturday, February 4, 2012

In the Background :: update

Well, it happens to the best of us. Sometimes you just gotta say "I am not a superhuman hand-printing master!" Since my last update I have had some wins and some losses and many lessons learned! I can't complain too much. The finished prints (although not what I originally planned on) look great, and I am excited that I was able to join the community of great artists that print at Spudnik Press .

These prints will be trimmed to 20"x27", packaged, and sent to Yoonmi by Monday!! Here are some images of my last hours of printing today. Enjoy. I will keep you all updated when I receive the portfolio in its entirety!

Thank you Yoonmi for being so understanding!

http://www.spudnikpress.com/


pulling the last print

20 prints drying on the racks

I ended up using two individual blocks for printing- one base layer, one key block

this 18" brayer helped cut my inking time in half- love!!!

a dark chocolate reward before clean up!

transfered home- drying in the living room.




No comments:

Post a Comment